Harrison Hill Resources
Click below to access the MSD of Lawrence Township ELC & Elementary Family Handbook.
ELC & Elementary Handbook - English
The health of your child is important to us. The MSD of Lawrence Township recognizes that good health is essential to effective learning. Each of our schools is staffed with a registered nurse equipped to meet the needs of our students.
Stay Connected with ParentSquare
MSD of Lawrence Township uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at anytime. Contact your child's school for more information about opting-out from our communications.
ParentSquare Overview for Parents
ParentSquare Overview in SPANISH
Download ParentSquare App
Use AR BookFinder to create customized AR quiz lists for your child! Amy Beverland has access to all of the 100,000+ quizzes that are listed in AR Bookfinder. New quizzes are added weekly. We have over 7,000 AR titles in the library. You may find other books at the public library, bookstores or in your own home collection. You can easily track your child's progress toward his/her goals on AR Home Connect. You can enter your e-mail address and be notified each time your child takes a quiz or passes a level of Math Facts in a Flash.
Visitation of Classes
After the first two weeks of school, we welcome your visit to your child's classroom. Pre-arranged classroom visits by parents are encouraged and welcomed.
We also welcome parents to come and eat lunch with their student. Parents may either eat hot lunch from the cafeteria or bring a lunch.
All visitors should sign in at the office and wear a guest or volunteer badge.
For your child's safety and education, we cannot allow parents to just walk into the classroom unexpectedly. Thank you for your support in providing a safe environment for our children.
All visitors to school buildings are required to complete a SafeSolutions background check upon entry.
- All visitors must report to the school office to provide identification, sign in, and receive a visitor’s badge before entering the school.
- Visitors should not park in the bus lanes. Visitors are welcome for lunch, but a reservation must be made by 9 a.m. on the morning of the visit.
- Although classroom visits are encouraged, mutually agreed upon times must be coordinated between the teacher and the visitor.
- Volunteers should not use the visit as a time to meet or talk with the teacher about a student’s progress. The teacher must keep his/her attention focused on the entire class. Appointments should be scheduled for family / teacher conferences.
- Volunteers are welcomed and appreciated. A wide variety of opportunities are available at your child’s school. Please check with your child’s school or teacher to learn more about the volunteering opportunities.
- Volunteers are at school to complete a certain task within a predetermined time limit. Volunteers must only participate in what was arranged with the teacher or school.
- Volunteers who work with students will be required to complete and have an approved criminal history background check prior to working in the school.
Volunteer forms are accessible by clicking the links MSDLT Volunteer Forms in the Quick Links to the right.
*A NEW Volunteer from will need to be completed EVERY Year
If you have questions, please contact your child's school.