Harrison Hill School of Inquiry and the Performing Arts
Magnet School of Distinction
Harrison Hill School of Inquiry and Performing Arts engages students in real-life projects that enhance their understanding of academic standards by applying these skills to real world contexts. Students are taught how to communicate their knowledge through artistic expression. Opportunities include: band, orchestra, dance, drama, art, photography, and choir.
Our school is a highly regarded full-service school. Through our partnerships, preventive and corrective health care, early remediation efforts, and after-school programs, we are able to offer unique support services. These services provide for a well-rounded program that enables all children and their families to achieve their personal best.
Harrison Hill Excellence
- Identified by Magnet Schools of America as a
- Magnet School of Distinction
- Harrison Hill prides itself on its authentic and working partnerships between school, parents, and community
- Harrison Hill is the recipient of a three year,
- $437,000 United Way Student Success Grant
- Harrison Hill developed the “Harmony Program.” This newly designed program consists of three components: family support, afterschool/summer programming, and professional development to build teacher capacity
- Using United Way funds, Harrison Hill is able to employ a full time School Community Liaison and a Family Partner